[SML] PDX Swilling!!

Bruce Cooper bruce at ledworklights.com
Fri Mar 18 03:58:22 UTC 2016

>> On Sat, Mar 5, 2016 at 9:40 AM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft
>> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> That would be awesome. Then it's just Alaska and Hawaii you
> need to worry about, right?
>
> I could see shipping the tinycar to Hawaii just for the shot
> ... if you won the lottery or something.

If you share a container with three other SmartCar owners, it'll only cost
you $2500 per car.  And if you stuff the remaining volume of it with things
you can sell on the islands... [Stainless nails, screws, bolts. Redwood
decking, etc]

  Yep, I've been researching container costs to Hawaii.

:Bruce
--
Newly Itinerant Stagehand