[SML] PDX Swilling!!

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Fri Mar 18 04:03:03 UTC 2016

I used to know a trucker who did things like that.  Looked for contracts
to transport expensive cars (they paid for all his expenses), once a
space capsule.  He had a platform that would fit his truck that the car
would go on, under that would be his "ballast" that he'd have an
arrangement to sell/deliver at the other end.

On 03/17/2016 08:58 PM, Bruce Cooper via Stagecraft wrote:

> If you share a container with three other SmartCar owners, it'll only
> cost you $2500 per car.  And if you stuff the remaining volume of it
> with things you can sell on the islands... [Stainless nails, screws,
> bolts. Redwood decking, etc]

tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
Skype:  jerrydurand