[SML] Job Posting

David Bowman dmbowman at syr.edu
Mon Mar 21 17:11:39 UTC 2016

Hey gang!

Just passing along a job posting for a Costume Coordinator here in Syracuse.  The Costume Coordinator reports directly to the Costumer for Syracuse Stage and is mostly responsible for supervising and coordinating the costume needs of the Syracuse University Dept. of Drama. The Costume Coordinator is hired through Syracuse University but works in the Syracuse Stage Costume Shop.  The link to the posting and how to apply is below:

https://www.sujobopps.com/postings/63681

I am happy to try and answer questions and/or I can pass them on to the Costumer for clarification....

Thanks!

dave B.

David M. Bowman
Master Electrician/Adj. Professor