[SML] Blackout button on Gio?

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Tue Mar 29 19:18:32 UTC 2016

OK, I am still mostly use the Express as most of the places I design for
are still using theirs. A few have Elements or Smartfade's.

When I need something like that, what I do is create a Q and number it
like 900. Then go to that Q and then record it as the new Q number where
I need it.
It is not a physical BO button but it will do the job.

I am curious why you would use a BO button during a show instead of a Q
on that type of console?

John "JT" Taylor
Semi retired LD
St Louis, MO