[SML] Sensor Dimmer Problem

Wayne Rasmussen rasmuw at blair.edu
Wed Mar 30 02:53:49 UTC 2016

>Are you saying the spot in the rack stays failed or the dimmer unit when
you swap it doesn't work in the alternate position? The dimmer itself is
the swappable tray piece, so if that's working in an >alternative
location, it is definitely wiring. If not, it's something with the module
and you should contact ETC tech support.

The spot in the rack stays failed.  If it's wiring, I can't find it in the
rack or at the terminations.  Is there a neutral in the rack for each
dimmer?  I did not pull all the trays out to check that.

Wayne Rasmussen