[SML] Sensor Dimmer Problem

Blackfaer blackfaer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 02:46:35 UTC 2016

Are you saying the spot in the rack stays failed or the dimmer unit when you swap it doesn't work in the alternate position? The dimmer itself is the swappable tray piece, so if that's working in an alternative location, it is definitely wiring. If not, it's something with the module and you should contact ETC tech support.

Sent from my iPhone