[SML] Sorta OT: Moving for a job

nathan best best.nathan at gmail.com
Sun May 1 02:08:10 UTC 2016

Hello All,

I'm looking at various jobs and considering a few out of state options, but
I've never moved for work before. Looking for any advice or insight on what
that process can be like. How do you interview for an out of state job?
What are good resources for getting information of different towns (cost of
living, crime, etc)? How do you go about looking for a place to live in a
new city (this seems like a weird question to ask, but I've lived in
basically the same general vicinity since was a teen)? Any websites or
article that could provide info would be also greatly appreciated.

Thank you.