[SML] Batteries on Woot.

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Mon May 2 13:11:11 UTC 2016

On 5/2/16 7:33 AM, Dale Farmer via Stagecraft wrote:
> For those of you who haven't switched over to rechargable batteries,
> Woot is running a deal today on Energizer alkaline and lithium batteries.
> http://electronics.woot.com/plus/energizer-batteries-8
>
> 199.99 for a flat of 620 AA alkalines.  There are smaller package sizes.

I order mine from BatteryWarehouseDirect.com.  They offer Duracell,
Procell, Energizer Industrial, and Panasonic.

A box of 500 AAs is $110 (22cents per battery) and flat-rate shipping of
$5.99.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall