[SML] TD Job Opening

Nielsen, Tim tdn at episcopalhighschool.org
Mon May 2 14:53:05 UTC 2016

Hello all,

After 7 years, I'm leaving my current position to begin my MFA in
Technical Direction at UVA this fall.  The school has now begun its
search for my replacement.

Details can be found here:
http://www.episcopalhighschool.org/news/item/index.aspx?LinkId=7913&ModuleId=15

or if there are issues with the link, at www.episcopalhighschool.org
and search for the employment section.

I'm happy to answer more detailed questions about the position off
list if you want more information.  Please pass this along to anyone
you know who may be interested in the position.

-Tim

--
Timothy Nielsen
Episcopal High School
Email:  TDN at episcopalhighschool.org

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for use
by the individual or entity to whom they are addressed and should not be
disseminated without permission. No confidentiality or privilege is waived
by any mistransmission. If you received this communication in error, please
destroy it and promptly notify the sender. Any views or opinions expressed
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Episcopal High School.

Episcopal High School accepts no liability for any damage caused by viruses
transmitted by this email. In addition, Episcopal High School reserves the
right to monitor all email communications through its networks