[SML] Stage pistol?

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue May 3 23:14:50 UTC 2016

Mentioning the primers, if you were to have one of the Pietta black
powder guns modified to just use the percussion caps, be aware that the
cap often shoots bits of copper out of the sides of the gun and in any
case the remains tend to fall out of the gun.  When I fire mine, the
caps are pretty shredded.

The ones on the site listed are specially made to use cartridges, NOT
percussion caps.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  http://interstellar.com
tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886