[SML] Stage pistol?

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:23:36 UTC 2016

On Thursday, May 5, 2016, Richard Niederberg <ladesigners at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll have to be more careful next time I post to an e-list of
> Professionals who should be familiar with both stage safety and stage
> etiquette. I can't assume ANYTHING when I post on a specialized,
> invitation-only, list.

 Oh, please...  You of all people have been around here Long enough to know
this list is in no way, shape, or form Professional-only or
invitation-only. All sorts of non-pros and students  read this list

Don't plead ignorance with me, Counsellor; you insult both your
own intelligence and mine.

--
Dave Vick
Asst. Carpenter / Flyman; "Annie" On Tour '15-'16