[SML] Time to replace my scoops - Dimmable / Affordable LED fixtures?

billn at peak.org billn at peak.org
Fri May 6 16:54:25 UTC 2016

> Well, I just installed the last of my store of DSD and DSE lamps. 1000
> watt, 120 volt, Mogul base quartz lamps in our venerable 16" scoop
> fixtures.

New Jersey Theatrical Supply has the Thorn DSE lamp listed as in-stock - for $55.

http://newjerseytheatricalsupply.com/View/DSE-Lamp

There are several other supplier I found with a web search, but all were
higher, as high as $140 each.

According to what I can find, the DKZ lamp is equivalent. There are a number
suppliers listing that lamp - I didn't check the prices.

Bill