[SML] Time to replace my scoops - Dimmable / Affordable LED fixtures?

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Mon May 9 16:30:08 UTC 2016

On 5/6/2016 9:54 AM, Bill Nelson via Stagecraft wrote:
>> Well, I just installed the last of my store of DSD and DSE lamps. 1000
>> watt, 120 volt, Mogul base quartz lamps in our venerable 16" scoop
>> fixtures.
>
> New Jersey Theatrical Supply has the Thorn DSE lamp listed as in-stock - for $55.
>
> http://newjerseytheatricalsupply.com/View/DSE-Lamp
>
> There are several other supplier I found with a web search, but all were
> higher, as high as $140 each.
>
> According to what I can find, the DKZ lamp is equivalent. There are a number
> suppliers listing that lamp - I didn't check the prices.
>
> Bill

Thanks Bill - I've called several people who show them listed as 'in
stock' but when someone looks on the shelf they come back empty.

I'll keep searching. My calls to New Jersey Theatrical went to a voice
mail hell - so maybe their phone is out of order. I emailed and we will
see what happens.

Thanks

Carla

The vast majority of parasites understand it is a lethal mistake to kill
their host. It's very depressing to be forced to recognize tape worms
have more common sense than Congressmen.