[SML] HDMI ?

John Taylor jt at techie.com
Mon May 9 03:42:35 UTC 2016

Can you get to the menu on the player with the HDMI? See if anything in
settings might be off.
Did you try connecting all cables with both units fully powered off?
I have had some BluRay players be real finicky and just had to try every
possible connection over and over and then checking menu finally got
things going.
I had one player that would not keep settings without staying plugged
in, had to do a full set up every time it got power.

JT