[SML] Frank Wood

Bill Sapsis bill at sapsis-rigging.com
Mon May 9 21:51:40 UTC 2016

Hello Nigel.  Thanks for letting us know.

Frank was a character and, in my not so humble opinion, a catalyst for the group.  His comments sparked some long, loud and ultimately interesting conversations.  I’m one of the few from the list who met Frank and I enjoyed that meeting very much.

Is there a way I/we can send condolences to his family?

Thanks

Bill S.

bill at sapsis-rigging.com
http://www.sapsis-rigging.com