[SML] Frank Wood

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:18:17 UTC 2016

As I shared a last name and approximately the same age as Frank, I
always felt a closer kinship to him than most on this list.  I was a SML
rookie when I first bumped into his "unique" opinions about how to light
and SM a show.  Took me a few of those "I can't believe what he is
suggesting" long back and forths until I learned to be more tolerant of
differing opinions.   RIP Frank, I hope you left instructions on how to
stage your memorial service.

Chip 1