[SML] Frank Wood

Keith Newman keithbnewman at gmail.com
Tue May 10 23:39:42 UTC 2016

The passing of Frank is sad news.  Many have said things far more
eloquently then I can. I never got to meet him but I did get a WWFWD
T-shirt a few years ago.  I have learned from Frank's postings and the
subsequent postings correcting or arguing with him.  He certainly made his
mark here and will be missed.

Keith Newman
Technical Director
Cleveland Heights High School