[SML] best gaff or vinyl tape for temporary install of dance floor?

Michael Sorensen chaoscon666 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 15:07:58 UTC 2016

Hi!  I know this subject has probably been beat to death, but since the search function for the archives isn’t working, I’ll ask again.  What’s the best gaff (or vinyl — I’ve never used vinyl before) to use on dance flooring on a wooden floor with multiple layers of paint?  The dance instructor is tired of using the cheap stuff and having it peel up before the performance.  I’m in Arizona so humidity isn’t much of an issue.  TIA