[SML] Patrick McCreary passed away today.

Ray Gibson booray at gmail.com
Mon May 16 08:36:07 UTC 2016

Patrick wrote an article in 2013 about laying 'masonite' stage floor on his
faculty web page here:

http://www.arts.iup.edu/facthe/gpatrick/instructions/duron%20instructions.htm

Which, in my opinion, even though it may be common knowledge among most
here, is of textbook quality and deserves more permanence than a likely to
be removed eventually faculty homepage.

Are there any worthy repositories of Stagecraft information that we can
suggest absorbing this into? I'd hate to have to rely on the wayback
machine to find this page in the future.

Going back to sleep for now...

Ray