[SML] Gel history

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Mon May 16 19:03:20 UTC 2016

If ever there was a brain trust that could answer this, it's this motley
crew --

What's the history behind  Rosco's Surprise Pink? (I understand the
surprise, it's a lavender gel that produces a pink light.)  Was the
surprise truly a surprise?  Did the lab aim to make a lavender gel and
the light came out pink?  Or did they aim to make a pink gel and they
got the light color correct, but the physical gel color was the surprise.

It's a silly question, but my curiosity is genuine.

Steve L.
--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall