[SML] PDX Swilling!!

Dave Tosti-Lane davetostilane at gmail.com
Thu May 19 01:50:09 UTC 2016

Well, unfortunately it seems I will have to assume the randomly
selected geometric shape after all.

Still on the road - I should get home tomorrow night, but I'm afraid
I'm just not going to be up for another drive and another night away
from home. My trip has been great, but I've strung a lot of 500-600
mile days end to end. Looks as if I'll be at 7650 miles in 15 driving
days by tomorrow night. (and one new set of tires, courtesy
Indianapolis pot-holes)

I really did think of just going to Portland rather than home on
Thursday and staying over the night - but the lure of my own bed is
winning the day.

Sorry to miss the gathering -
Dave Tosti-Lane

<On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 10:01 AM, Dave Vick via Stagecraft