[SML] PDX Swilling!!

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Fri May 20 13:41:10 UTC 2016

My apologies to the PDX Drinking Club for missing last night's
rendezvous....  I had a Final Dress last night, and had intended to
head downtown afterwards, but my Muscle Memory drove my body to home
and to bed... completely forgetting my simultaneous obligation until
this morning. :(

But I hope those that did remember had a good time catching up with
Dave and his tales of traveling on the tour of The Show That Shall Not
Be Named But Features A Pupil-less Orphan.

 - Jon

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com