[SML] NYC Stagehand shot by police

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Fri May 20 14:26:05 UTC 2016

It's an unfortunate incident, to be sure, especially give the loss of
a life.Unfortunately, we don't, and probably never will understand or
have all of the information about the incident.  I feel terrible for
the family and friends of the gentleman that lost his life, and I feel
for the police officers that now have to live with the knowledge that
they took a human life.  It is far too easy for those of us not
immediately involved to "armchair quarterback" and make assumptions.

Clearly, this is a situation that we would like to have turned out differently.

Rob G.

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Glenn Hoit via Stagecraft