[SML] PDX Swilling!!

Pat Kight kightp at peak.org
Fri May 20 19:47:30 UTC 2016

Alas, my otherwise excellent recovery from recent cataract surgery hit a
"OK, daylight distance vision is amazing but moving around in the world
makes me feel like throwing up" stage yesterday, and spending a couple
of hours in the back of the TacoMobile up & back suddenly seemed like a
not-very-good idea. (Why the back? Evidently Taco has removed his
passenger seat. Ask him; I'm sure there's a story there...)

Sorry to miss out on seeing DV and the PDX-area gang, meeting Carla, and
hoisting a few to the soon-to-be-historyVeritable Quandary.

Pat Kight