[SML] PDX Swilling!!

Dave Vick dave.vick at gmail.com
Fri May 20 22:06:01 UTC 2016

It was great to see Jeff and Greg and Jen again, and to finally get a
chance to meet Carla. Sorry we missed Pat & Taco & Fred & Jon & Dave &
everyone else lurking around here. We raised a glass to the memories
of Pat McCreary & Frank Wood, and to the impending demise of the
beloved VQ, but there will be other venues and other get-togethers...

'Til the next one,

On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 12:47 PM, Pat Kight via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Alas, my otherwise excellent recovery from recent cataract surgery hit a
> "OK, daylight distance vision is amazing but moving around in the world
> makes me feel like throwing up" stage yesterday, and spending a couple of
> hours in the back of the TacoMobile up & back suddenly seemed like a
> not-very-good idea. (Why the back? Evidently Taco has removed his passenger
> seat. Ask him; I'm sure there's a story there...)
>
> Sorry to miss out on seeing DV and the PDX-area gang, meeting Carla, and
> hoisting a few to the soon-to-be-historyVeritable Quandary.
>
> Pat Kight
>

> Jeff Forbes via Stagecraft wrote:
>>
>> On May 20, 2016, at 12:00 PM, stagecraft-request at theatrical.net wrote:
>>>
>>> My apologies to the PDX Drinking Club for missing last night's
>>> rendezvous....  I had a Final Dress last night, and had intended to
>>> head downtown afterwards, but my Muscle Memory drove my body to home
>>> and to bed... completely forgetting my simultaneous obligation until
>>> this morning. :(
>>>
>>> But I hope those that did remember had a good time catching up with
>>> Dave and his tales of traveling on the tour of The Show That Shall Not
>>> Be Named But Features A Pupil-less Orphan.
>>>
>>> - Jon
>>
>> Indeed we missed seeing you there, and Pat Kite and Don taco were also
>> unable to make it. But those of us who were there got a chance to meet the
>> legendary Carla from Mt Angel Performing Arts Center. Welcome to the group
>> Carla!

Dave Vick
Flyman/Rigger, "Annie" On Tour 2015-16
517-749-3859