[SML] NYC knife law

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Fri May 20 20:12:58 UTC 2016

Not that I plan a NYC trip soon, but I'm glad I read this.  I'd be in
such do-do.  And speaking of a real handy design.  Check out the Emerson
Wave, also licensed by Kershaw & Spyderco knives. Basically, the knife
comes out of the pocket open.  No springs, no tricks.  Just a very
simple hook or "wave" built into the design of the blade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4mtyJ757ZM