[SML] NYC Stagehand shot by police

Chip Wood chip.a.wood at gmail.com
Fri May 20 20:32:36 UTC 2016

I absolutely agree w/ you and so does my retired Las Vegas cop
son-in-law.  However, I will ask one question and one only.  Why does
the NRA state that it would be better if everybody were carrying in any
location, esp if pressure and massive adrenaline dumps could endanger
innocent bystanders?

Chip 1