[SML] VW 12.5 in Windows 10... used to work, now....

Jerry Durand jdurand at interstellar.com
Tue May 24 17:29:51 UTC 2016

Our Mentor CAD system started having problems using multiple dongles at
once with Windows 7 Pro.  I finally plugged them all into a USB hub with
individual switches on the desktop.  You turn on this dongle, open the
program for it, then turn on the next, open that program, ...

If you turn on more than one before opening the programs in order, it
won't find all of them.

I can't imagine what &%$#@! something newer than Windows 7 must be like.

I have started running some stuff under WINE, but not everything works.

--
Jerry Durand, Durand Interstellar, Inc.  http://interstellar.com
tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886