[SML] Low Voltage LED fixture w/ Wireless Dimmer/Wireless DMX

JIM VOGEL james.vogel at wisc.edu
Thu May 26 21:06:39 UTC 2016

Nate,
I can say that a source 4 mini LED will compete very well with other stage lighting.
They are great in that they are low power, cool, bright and small.
They are only white, but you can gel them, use gobo's in them, focus them, everything thing you can do with a full source 4.
They only thing that would make them an even bigger winner for me is if they had a build in DMX dimmer.
Cheers
Jim