[SML] Frank Wood

Rob Jensen jensen at parksquaretheatre.org
Tue May 31 22:15:41 UTC 2016

Wow, that is some really sad news. I don't post much these days. Something about doing 18 shows a season getting in the way. But coming on to read this just makes me what to stop and remember that life goes on while we are busy making pretend life.

(raising a glass)

To Frank, thanks for all the good and bad options, but mostly thanks for being willing to be different and not being afraid to say it.

Sincerely,

Rob Jensen
Technical Director | Park Square Theatre
408 Saint Peter St. - Suite 110 | Saint Paul, MN 55102
651.767.8484

theatre for you. (yes you.)

Boss Stage |  Queens  Created and produced by the Ensemble of Sandbox Theatre, April 19 - June 4, 2016

Proscenium Stage  |  Sons of the Prophet by Stephen Karam, May 20 - June 5, 2016

Season & Single Tickets on Sale | parksquaretheatre.org
Ticket Office: 651.291.7005 | 877.291.7001 (toll-free)
Support Park Square today!