[SML] Where can I find a tall music stand for standing sax player

tech dept tech.dept2016 at yandex.com
Sun Nov 6 04:35:29 UTC 2016

They are a variety of different styles from different mfgrs with several tapers.
Most of the cones have already split 3-4 inches (in several places).
In desperation I trimmed off 4-5 inches on a few. They look weird but they work, for now.
Funding for new cones ($35.00/@) is non-existent, so this is a salvage operation.
I thought of the nylon window screen as it is pliable and strong but it's the adhesive that eludes me. These things must have a ton of phthalates in them.
I do like the idea of building up the bases (from the top side or the bottom). Thinking of two 3/4" plywood rings on top of the base affixed with screws and large washers..
Thanks