[SML] Seeking Columns

Jen Raynak jen at tinyninjaracer.com
Thu Nov 10 10:34:05 UTC 2016

You could check with the props dept at Portland Center Stage, or, more likely, one of the many event companies in town. Royce's Prop Shop or Peter Corvallis would be a good place to start.

I'd be very surprised if any of the other theater companies had that many of the same thing tucked away anywhere...

HTH,
Jen