[SML] Seeking Columns

C. Andrew Dunning landrudesign at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 21:51:25 UTC 2016

Thanks, Jen!

C. Andrew Dunning
Landru Design
-
Nashville, TN, USA
-
cad at landrudesign.com
landrudesign at gmail.com
landrudesign at comcast.net
www.landrudesign.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Stagecraft [mailto:stagecraft-bounces at theatrical.net]
On Behalf Of Jen Raynak via Stagecraft
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 4:34 AM
To: stagecraft at theatrical.net
Cc: Jen Raynak
Subject: [SML] Seeking Columns

You could check with the props dept at Portland Center
Stage, or, more likely, one of the many event companies in
town. Royce's Prop Shop or Peter Corvallis would be a good
place to start.

I'd be very surprised if any of the other theater companies
had that many of the same thing tucked away anywhere...

HTH,
Jen

stagecraft-request at theatrical.net wrote:

> I have a project for which I may be needing 6-8 columns.
> Might one of you (preferably, in the U.S. Pacific
Northwest) have any