[SML] QLAB and MIDI

Rob Graham photonguide at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:50:19 UTC 2016

I do this all the time with an Element. Unfortunately, I'm not near the board. I remember something wonky about the midi settings. Something about the ACN Midi and Midi settings being particular. I have it written down, but not at home. I can check my settings in the AM if you'd like.

Robert Graham
Photonguide at gmail.com

Sent from my mobile device. Please forgive spelling and grammatical errors that may be the result of an insane autocorrect choice, or my clumsy thumbs.