[SML] American DJ DMX II Disco ball motor

Matthew Whiton mattwhiton at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:05:33 UTC 2016

All,
      I hope everyone is in a pleasant day after turkey coma.

      I'm having trouble with an American DJ DMX II. It works fine in Slave
mode, but I haven't been able to get it working in DMX mode. There's a
discrepancy between the manual and the website as to which channel is the
onboard power outlets, and which is the motor control. The dipswittches
aren't labeled so I'm having some doubts about whether the values run 256-1
or 1-256.  Also the DMX in and out aren't labeled, so I don't know if I'm
trying to talk to it through the wrong port?

Many Thanks for any help you can offer.

Matt