[SML] Solidworks

Fred fredicvsmaximvs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 01:29:21 UTC 2016

I just finished taking a couple of Solidworks classes at my local Community
College, and my boss has been using it for a little over a year now, I
think. It's a really great piece of software. I'm only still a beginner at
it, but it has huge advantages over AutoCAD that I really dig.

We're using it to design and engineer displays, scenery, props - all the
things you would in theatre scenery and then some. Creating shop drawings
with it is super easy.

Happy to talk to you offline.

Fred Schoening
Technical Designer