[SML] Console/dimmer replacement estimates

dale dale at cybercom.net
Tue Oct 4 21:06:33 UTC 2016

Dimmers that have been decently maintained should easily last 20-40 years.  The control modules may want more frequent updates as technology evolves.  Rule of thumb, if the manufacturer still sells and supports your dimmers, no reason to change them.   I expect future needs are that you will need more nondim power outlets and control lines as led lights and movers become more common.
Control consoles are usually more a question of obsoleteness rather than they are worn out.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone