[SML] Wireless Routers

Jeffrey Kanyuck JKanyuck at harford.edu
Wed Oct 5 17:47:11 UTC 2016

Hello,
    I'm looking for a wireless router that can be rack mounted. Preferably with the antennas on the outside of the rack (whether they come off when lids are on... I don't care).
    We would be getting one as a dedicated network for audio and a separate one for general computer and/or lighting control.
    For audio it would probably be a 175 ft line of sight use. I'm getting serious resistance about putting it in one of our racks near the stage.
     Any suggestions of brands to go with, stay away from....
Thanks,
Jeff Kanyuck
HCC TD