[SML] Gluing down vinyl mesh to scenery

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Wed Oct 5 18:12:17 UTC 2016

I'd use the spray adhesive and roll on 8-12" section at a time. Start from bottom or top, roll up the vinyl piece, orient on the scenery, spray a couple of inches of Super 77 on both the scenery and the vinyl. Spray and roll on a few inches, spray and roll, etc. If you keep the can 8" or so from the surface, you'll have far fewer problems with over-spray. We put mylar over canvas flats to make "mirrors" for a show this way. YMMV.

Kristi R-C