[SML] Gluing down vinyl mesh to scenery

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Wed Oct 5 20:50:24 UTC 2016

There is a wallpaper paste that is specifically for vinyl borders and the
like. The one time I needed to do that for scenery, it worked pretty well.
At least better than what luck you've had with others methods.  Your local
paint/paper supplier should be able to help. Good luck.
Steve Rees

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile