[SML] Gluing down vinyl mesh to scenery

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Wed Oct 5 21:50:19 UTC 2016

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 1:50 PM, Stephen Rees via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> Your local paint/paper supplier should be able to help. Good luck.

Ah, there's a fun twist.... there are "wallpaper" places left in my
area...  places that used to be "paint and wallpaper" are now just
"paint."  No one carries anymore.... several knew independent interior
designers to recommend, but I just wanted one roll.....  grr.....
ended up rolling the dice and buying online without seeing the paper
in person....

Oh, I should clarify - on my set, I have two wagons that have actual,
honest-to-goodness wallpaper, and the wallpaper pastes I have work
fine.  It's the vinyl mesh I've had less success getting to behave.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com