[SML] Security: Active shooter

dale dale at cybercom.net
Sun Oct 16 22:11:48 UTC 2016

There was a discussion a year or so ago about this situation in a college campus setting.  But the basic individual response Is  like Christie says.  Run if you can, hide if you cant.  Barricade into your safe room.
 If all that fails, attack with whatever means that you have available.  This is a list of theater technical folks.  We have workshops full of dangerous weapons if needs must.  Ferinstance, Bad guy can't see to aim his weapon after a face full of wd40.
Dale

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone