[SML] Security: Active shooter

Jon Ares jonares at arescreative.com
Sun Oct 16 22:25:11 UTC 2016

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 2:40 PM, Kristi R-C via Stagecraft
<stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> It's becoming more common and is part of any prudent person's risk
> management tooklit. The standard for schools is ALICE, basically:
> Run
> Hide
> Fight
> with an emphasis on RUN!

As Kristi and others have said, it's now part of our campus-wide
safety training.  We even had an Israeli security firm come through
last year and examine our plans and protocols, and we have (and are
still having) massive re-working of our practices and procedures.

--
Jon Ares
www.arescreative.com