[SML] Bunny suits

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 18 14:49:26 UTC 2016

The community theater, where I volunteer, has now started requiring all the actors to log some time with the shop. Painting is one area where we will use a lot of them.  So, I figured it would be good to get a bunny suit or two, and perhaps some bunny shoes. Though, I think the more official term used in the stores is "disposable coveralls",  I am certain that any we purchase will soon have the ears and bunny tail added... preferably in such a way, that the user is unaware of it.

My challenge is that the ones I have seen are all fairly large.  But, we will be using some volunteers who are under 5' tall.  Can anyone recommend a source for smaller bunny suits?

Joe