[SML] rechargeable 9V

Stuart Baulch stuart.baulch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 11:51:06 UTC 2016

I used those at my last theatre and they worked great. We were typically
using them in 4-5 hour blocks (with them sitting on the charger when not in
use) and they were reliable - until they had been in service for about 18
months when their capacity seemed to fall dramatically.  I just made sure
to have a fresh batch on the shelf ready to swapped in at the first sign of
trouble.

Stuart B

On Oct 19, 2016 2:24 PM, "Jon Lagerquist via Stagecraft" <