[SML] Fire Stop Product

Stephen Rees Stephen.Rees at fredonia.edu
Thu Oct 27 12:38:51 UTC 2016

I think I've seen reference here to a code-compliant temporary fire stop
product that can be placed in the interior of a cable pass-throughs in
masonry or sheetrock walls.  It is installed after the cables are pulled or
when the pass-through is not in use and capped. Can anyone help with the
name and possibly a supplier for this product?  We are looking at several
instances where this will be necessary. Many thanks in advance.
Steve

Stephen E. Rees
RAC Addition Project Shepherd
State University of New York at Fredonia
716.673.3208 Office
716.680.1565 Mobile