[SML] Blue lighting, somewhat OT.

Brent Logsdon brentalogsdon at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 15:44:22 UTC 2016

I am a digester so I am probably out of sync with the conversation.

I am seeing refraction/offset with blue LED.  I am fairly certain this is a function of my eyeglasses but I am so nearsighted that I cannot verify by trying this without glasses. The offset increases with distance.
The problem occurs when looking directly at the source but I will sometimes experience offset when I see an object lit from a single color.
White LED fixtures using blue LED and a phosphor plate can appear as a white-lit fixture with a blue dot floating to the side of the fixture. An arena audience lit with an LED wash can appear to jump over by a seat or more if the source switches to blue LED only.
Anyone else having a similar response?
Polycarbonate lenses, no glare reduction coating, no lens tint, very nearsighted and astigmatic.

Sent from my phone. Please forgive my fat fingers.Brent Logsdon405 924 0349