[SML] Pepper's Ghost

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 6 18:12:51 UTC 2016

Another option that gives you more freedom as you place things, is to use a type of transparent rear-projection screen, that is itself a hologram, but more precisely called an Holographic Optical Element.  It is a mostly clear film that accepts light from only one angle, and directs it to the viewer. You simply place a video projector at the film's focus, and it works.  It has been many years since I investigated it, and it has become available from many sources now, and I imagine cheaper. Here are couple,

http://www.glimmdisplay.com/holographic-solutions/
http://www.ugo-media.eu/materials/holographic-projection-film/clear-film/

-Joe