[SML] for the HumHEads

Charlie Richmond charlie.rsd at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 14:53:49 UTC 2016

Very interesting - I'm not really sure the whole story there is correct.
 130dB is loud but there would have to be a considerable low frequency
content to do that kind of damage in my opinion.

Charlie

On 12 September 2016 at 07:02, Herrick Goldman via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> http://motherboard.vice.com/read/a-loud-sound-just-shut-
> down-a-banks-data-center-for-10-hours
>

> --
> Herrick Goldman
> Lighting Designer, NYC
> www.HGLightingDesign.com
> 917-797-3624
> "To the scores of silent alchemists who wreak their joy in darkness and in
> light bringing magic to life, we bow most humbly. "-CDS

* Charlie Richmond - http://www.RichmondSoundDesign.com
<http://www.richmondsounddesign.com/>
* Viber: +16047159441 Skype, LinkedIn & Twitter: charlierichmond
* facebook: charlie.richmond
* facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Richmond-Sound-Design-Ltd/130195960832>
* google.com/+CharlieRichmond google.com/+Richmondsounddesign