[SML] Miniature light lab

Scott C. Parker scparker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:16:47 UTC 2016

Charles Kirby still makes his light box model box.
http://www.seelightbox.com/blog/

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 11:13 AM, Andrew Vance via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> I have no pictures, but a designer I often work with has a small Light
> Lab set up at his University using various types of Gantom LED
> fixtures.  They're small, lightweight, I think all of them can be
> controlled from an iPhone or Andriod, most are DMX controllable, and
> most of them are at least RGB.
>

> On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Stephanie Rodemann via Stagecraft
> <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'm about to build a 'small' light lab to use as a teaching tool in a
> > stagecraft class. I'm unsure of dimensions and what kind of fixtures
> would
> > work best though. Has anyone built one before and have tips/suggestions?
> >
> > Thank you!
> >
> > Stephanie
> >

> > --
> > Sent from the road
> >
> > 571.422.8370

Thanks,
Scott

Scott C. Parker
Lighting Designer http://scpld.com/ Studio 212-533-3430  Cell 718-757-6661
http://twitter.com/stageseminars
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lightingdesigner
USA829, IES, PLASA, USITT, ETCP certified Rigger & Electrician